Monday, November 24, 2008

Funny Marriage Quotes

Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.



***********

My wife suggested a book for me to read to enhance our relationship. It's titled, "Women are from Venus, Men are Wrong."



***********

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.



***********

Honolulu ? it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife, sharks for the wife's mother.


***********

There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.



***********

Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he'll fall asleep before you finish...



***********

Do you know why God withheld the sense of humor from women? So that we may love you instead of laugh at you.



***********


Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.


***********
After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."



***********

After an acquaintance of ten minutes, many women will exchange confidences that a man would not reveal to a lifelong friend.



***********

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby.



***********


You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henry Youngman



***********
"I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go." Rose in Titanic. Several seconds later, poor little Jack sinks to the bottom of the Atlantic...


***********



An archaeologist is best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her."
Agatha Christie



***********


Women like silent men, they think they're listening.



***********


Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I

go Fridays."


Henry Youngman.

*

**********

If a man is talking in the woods and no woman hears him... is he still wrong?



***********

I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.


***********
I fell in love at first sight? I should have looked twice.



***********



Before marriage a man yearns for a woman after marriage the ?y? is silent .



***********

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.
You order what you want then when you see what the other person has,
you wish you had ordered that.

***********


By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you?ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you?ll become a philosopher

. Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment